|Carroll Leadership in Technology Magnet Middle School|
Good Afternoon Carroll Cougar Leaders! This is your principal, Ms. Keech with an important announcement for our 8th grade students. A copy of this transcript will be shared through the Carroll Yahoo Email Group and posted on our website under Keech's Corner.
8th grade parents and families, our 8th grade students have an opportunity to participate in a field trip to CISCO on Tuesday. We are the only school in the district that has been offered this opportunity. On the CISCO field trip they will be exposed to:
1) The Internet Of Everything, What CISCO Makes Possible
2) STEM Workshops - 3D Printing, Circuit Building, Robotics
3) Technology Demos - TelePresence, NERV (Network Emergency Response Vehicle)
4) Speed Mentoring - 1:1 time with CISCO Employees
5) University Connections - What Do Employers Look For? Resume Building, Interviewing Skills, Social Media Edict
Since there were only 100 spots, students could participate by submitting a 1 page essay. We currently have 12 spots left. Please follow-up with your child to make sure that they take full advantage of this opportunity and have submitted their essay.
That's all for now! Gooooooo Cougars!
Cynthia Keech, Principal
Carroll Leadership in Technology Magnet Middle School
(919)881-1370 Phone (919)881-1381 Fax
Office Hours 7:00am-3:30pm
School Hours 7:20am-2:15pm